Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Well, Hello there Sunshine!

Just getting some shots of my baby boy this morning'. I wish I looked this cute right outta bed!

The lighting in there was actually dim and orange-ish, and Ben was moving around a ton! My D90 doesn't handle high ISO's that great, so I've learned to embrace the grain!

Usually I don't try to shoot wide open (f/1.8 for my 35mm) but since it was pretty dim I went the widest I could (and I'm trying to practice on nailing my focus).

All of these were shot at f/1.8, SS 1/125-1/200 (when he was moving a lot!) ISO 800-1200

All of these were processed with a few different CM's Film Art Presets for ACR. I luuuurve them!!


20111011_earlymorningsmile

20111011_happybaby

20111011_goodmorning

20111011_peekaboo

20111011_jailed

20111011_whatsupthere


20111011_morning

20111011_earlymorningbw

6 comments:

  1. He is soooo adorable! Love the one of him peeking through the crib with one eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your blog!! Love your little, love your processing, love it all!! My favorite picture is the one with his little chubby hands folded over each on the outside of the crib. Although they all simply melt my heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! And I love how your pics show up so large on your blog. I really love the last photo...peeking up over the crib :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those teeth, eyes, hair, chubby cheeks and hands -- SO adorable! What a fun morning you had. And I love the grain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. The pictures are so gorgeous and cheerful. Made me smile : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet!! I just bought the CM film presets and can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete