Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Second Place!

Woo hoo!! I submitted this photo (also in my banner up top) to CM's "Challenge: Front Door and 50 Steps", and I won 2nd place!

I'm super excited! :)


20110915_sidewalk5

I really love this shot. My son is juuust starting to walk now (he's walking about 6-7 steps in a row before plopping on his tush) and when I took this a month or so ago, this was the first time we took him for a "walk" outside!

I had to lay flat on my tummy in order to get the sun to peek through the legs. I got a little dirty, but it's all for the craft, right?! : D

3 comments:

  1. I am a total sucker for baby/kid fit - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable shot....what great light and sweet baby legs (daddy's look pretty good also ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 2nd place, you must be stoked! This is such a fantastic capture, the angle, the lighting, it's perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete