Friday, August 19, 2011

Ben's firsts...


Bringing Benji home for the first time was nerve wrecking! But thank goodness for all that researching I did! Not only was I all stocked up on diapers and wipes (I am just now catching up to my pre-baby buying diaper stash!) thanks to Amazon's amazing deals! We had everything we needed...and then some! My sister threw me an amazing baby shower where I got everything I needed!

Now all there is left to do is wait for Ben's firsts....

One-day-old Ben's first Thanksgiving (in the hospital!)


Notice my amazing Photoshopping skills! (haha!) I love that vignette!

Ben's first Christmas!

Ben's first visit with Santa Clause!

I wish we caught his first smile on camera, but I was so busy enjoying Ben and hoping that it was indeed a smile (and not gas!) that I didn't think of my camera. 

Ben smiling at two months old

Sometimes living in the moment is the most important thing!


Ben's first shots! January 24, 2011

I cried on this day more than he did! I never thought I'd be one of those moms, but WOW, once I saw him scream a silent scream and then burst into tears, I couldn't help it! The thought that he had NEVER felt anything like that before in his short life of 2 months crushed me! But he was such a trooper! The very second I lifted him off the table and into my arms he stopped crying, me on the other hand...it was a couple of minutes after lol!!

First Valentine's Day!

First St. Paddy's Day!

First Easter!
(He's gonna hate me for those bunny ears!!!)

My first Mother's Day!!

First tooth comes in!



No comments:

Post a Comment