Friday, August 26, 2011

Boarding fun!

Lately I've been obsessed with storyboards! Usually, I'll pick out a few shots that I've taken and single them out. Now, I'm totally into grouping them together for a storyboard! There's just something special about seeing a group of shots together that really make a story(board!)

Here are some recent ones...

My sleeping (sweaty) baby! I just received my new 100mm 2.8 lens and I was testing it out! 
Taken on August 14, 2011.


Here Ben was just learning and discovering his new toy all by himself! Usually his dad and I put toys that go in the center of the spinning toy-thing (haha) but on this day, he did it all on his own! It seems like such a small feat, but to me it was amazing! 
Here was a Cheerio that stuck to his chin after lunch for sooo long!! Haha...I quickly grabbed my camera before it fell off!! Taken on August 17, 2011.
These pics were actually taken by Ben's dad Steve. Ben is exactly 9 months old :)



Taken by me on the next day August 25, 2011. Ben has 6 teeth and is VERY proud of them! He is so intrigued by these new things too! During the day he loves to grind them...eek! When I took these he had a horrible heat rash and it freaked me out so much I stayed home from work just in case! Hey, I'm a new mommy!


I love these storyboards! But most importantly, I love the stories :)

On a "photography side note," I'm now on my second photography workshop! I've completed Shooting 101 in June, and now I'm currently taking Shooting 201! It's amazing that I can actually SEE my improvements. I've been making myself get critiques (okay, only one so far) but I'm doing it! Along with posting in the Picture Share sections of the forum. Sharing helps build so much confidence since you tend to think that NO ONE thinks your stuff is decent and an affirmation is always nice. I've also signed up for Natural Light 101 for September and I'm really looking forward to this class! Now all I have to do is get out there and do some more shooting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment